- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Monthly Archives: November 2014
“I’ll wager with you. I’ll make a bet. The more you deny, the stronger I get. You start to change when I get in, The Babadook growing right under your skin. Oh come! Come see what’s underneath!” – Mister Babadook … Continue reading