- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
A Monster Calls: A P… on A Look Inside the storytelling… A Monster Calls: A P… on The Babadook: when allegory me… Bryan Lewandowski on A Look Inside the storytelling… Jim Barker on A Look Inside the storytelling… Bryan Lewandowski on A Look Inside the storytelling…
Category Archives: Existentialism
“It begins like so many stories with a boy too old to be a kid, too young to be a man… and a nightmare.” — The Monster This analysis of the film contains spoilers which may differ from the book. … Continue reading
Tunneling to the heart of The Shawshank Redemption: a look inside theme and perspective and how they combine, continuing to give audiences hope twenty-years after the film’s release.
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms–to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” … Continue reading