- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Category Archives: Setting
“Horror stories give us a way of exhausting our emotions around social issues, like a woman’s right to an abortion, which I always thought was the core of ‘Rosemary’s Baby,’ or the backlash against feminism which I always thought was … Continue reading
“Every story would be another story, and unrecognizable if it took up its characters and plot and happened somewhere else.” – Eudora Welty We as writers all know that setting is one of the main literary components to storytelling, providing a … Continue reading