- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Category Archives: Two-hander
“Feelings or emotions are the universal language and are to be honored. They are the authentic expression of who you are at your deepest place.” – Judith Wright WARNING: Spoilers ahead! Leave it to the storytelling gurus behind Pixar Animation Studio … Continue reading
“Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That’s why it’s so hard.” … Continue reading