- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
A Monster Calls: A P… on A Look Inside the storytelling… A Monster Calls: A P… on The Babadook: when allegory me… Bryan Lewandowski on A Look Inside the storytelling… Jim Barker on A Look Inside the storytelling… Bryan Lewandowski on A Look Inside the storytelling…
Category Archives: Allegory
“It begins like so many stories with a boy too old to be a kid, too young to be a man… and a nightmare.” — The Monster This analysis of the film contains spoilers which may differ from the book. … Continue reading
“Feelings or emotions are the universal language and are to be honored. They are the authentic expression of who you are at your deepest place.” – Judith Wright WARNING: Spoilers ahead! Leave it to the storytelling gurus behind Pixar Animation Studio … Continue reading
“I’ll wager with you. I’ll make a bet. The more you deny, the stronger I get. You start to change when I get in, The Babadook growing right under your skin. Oh come! Come see what’s underneath!” – Mister Babadook … Continue reading