- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Category Archives: Dramatic Irony
“It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.” -Carl Jung Much discussion has been given to the function of the main character’s perspective, what the Dramatica theory of story would consider the influence … Continue reading