- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Category Archives: Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.” -Roger “Verbal” Kint, The Usual Suspects, Screenplay by Christopher McQuarrie Much effort has been made to define empathy and how its ability to emotionally connect … Continue reading