- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Tag Archives: Dark Night of the Scarecrow
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” – H.P. Lovecraft There’s something about settling down in the dark of night to watch a well done … Continue reading