- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Tag Archives: Farce
“Comedy is unusual people in real situations; farce is real people in unusual situations” -Chuck Jones Farce is one of the most difficult, challenging forms of writing. Perhaps more than any other genre, it relies on the writer’s complete understanding of … Continue reading