- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
Tag Archives: Overcoming Grief
“It begins like so many stories with a boy too old to be a kid, too young to be a man… and a nightmare.” — The Monster This analysis of the film contains spoilers which may differ from the book. … Continue reading