- A Monster Calls: A Perfect Illustration Of Why We Tell Stories.
- The Power of The One: Schindler’s List and The Little Girl in Red
- Going deep inside the underbelly of Sicario.
- A Look Inside the storytelling of Pixar’s Inside Out.
- The Babadook: when allegory meets expressionism in a therapeutic horror classic.
A Monster Calls: A P… on A Look Inside the storytelling… A Monster Calls: A P… on The Babadook: when allegory me… Bryan Lewandowski on A Look Inside the storytelling… Jim Barker on A Look Inside the storytelling… Bryan Lewandowski on A Look Inside the storytelling…
Tag Archives: Robert McKee
Dissecting Robert McKee’s Analysis of Ordinary People’s Inciting Incident: Did The Story Guru Get It Right?
As a long-time fan of Robert McKee’s book Story and having attended one of his weekend seminars, I’ve admired his analysis of the film Ordinary People feeling as though he’s one of the few to identify and articulate the roles of the … Continue reading